Sunday, June 9, 2013

The 38th Hour - My Denizenship on Planet Calypso - Problems Logging in Due to Population Limit Resolved.

I'm into my second day at Entropia. I guess I started playing around midnight yesterday, so this would be my 38th hour as denizen of the planet Calypso.

For a couple of hours I was unable to log into the Entropia Universe Client. I wrote the following post in the technical section of the Entropia Forum under Entropia Universe Info:

Login Failed. Population Limit Reached. Request for Movement

Hello,

For the last hour or two, the Entropia Universe Client has prohibited my login, giving the following notice after each attempt:

"The area you have tried to enter has reached its population limit. Please try a different area."

The notice also presents the option to "Cancel" or "Continue" via two buttons labeled accordingly. Clicking cancel returns me to the login prompt where the above process repeats. Clicking continue produces a small animation in the bottom right of the prompt - but nothing progresses and only the cancel option is available.

My current location is the place on Calypso where newbies first spawn, Fort Icarus I believe.

Apparently an option to select another location or server existed previously, but no such option exists now. Also, Kim of Calypso simply moved the avatars of several players and that allowed them to login.

The option to move or the assistance of Kim or another Calypso moderator in moving/logging in would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Dee dmxn2k King
Freelancer
Planet Calypso


That seems to have done the trick, as I was able to log in about ten minutes ago. I hope George Toker Daniels AKA chandlerz12345 was able to get the help he requested shortly after my post.

Dee dmxn2k King
Freelancer
Planet Calypso


No comments:

Post a Comment